If you want to give your jackets to refugees, this is how you can do it.
- What to give?
When it comes to facing European winters, refugees need:
High quality jackets and first layers
Smaller size clothes (maximum size medium)
Dark colors (very bright colors aren’t practical when it comes to discretion)
Donations should be given in boxes including a detailed list of what it contains (quantity of items, brands, colors and sizes)
- You can give or send your jackets to several collection points:
In France (French campaign 1-30th of October)
Around 800 migrants (mainly from Sudan) just arrived in Annecy a few days ago. They have no roof, no place to stay and no one apart from locals and non-profits to help them. They are struggling and need food and clothes right now! Help us help them by giving some jackets and other warm cloths (for men only)!
Riders for Refugees in France are helping them now before leaving for Italy to bring some more jackets!
So please give!
– At the Art by friends gallery
Art By Friends
14 avenue du Rhône
+ 33 (0)6 77 63 13 61
– At the Yoga searcher shop in Annecy-Le-Vieux
Yoga Searcher Annecy
28 Avenue de la Maveria
+ 33 (0)4 50 01 18 30
– During the High Five festival the 6th-8th of October
Bring your boxes of clothes at the Mountain Riders tent!
– During the Snow Garden festival the 13th-15th of October
Bring your boxes of clothes at the Protect or Winters tent!
– At the Bam Freeports facility
9 rue Evariste Galois
+ 33 (0)4 56 17 64 50
– At the Slide Box shop
6 rue Jean Baptiste Proudhon
Jean Baptiste Nuget + 33 (0)6 74 21 34 17
– At l’Atelier Les Sauvages
87 Quai des Queyries
Jérome +33(6) 48 81 95 63
– At Le Coolin
20 Rue des Landais,
– At Les Pieds dans l’eau
Les Pieds Dans l’Eau
Z.A. Marcel Dassault64140 LONS
Sylvain +33(5) 59 06 58 09
– during the International Freeride Film Festival the 3-5th of November
Parc des expositions
Boulevard du Président Kennedy
The Riders for Refugees volunteers will then pick up all the donations in these locations and deliver them to refugee camps and local organizations in Italy before the beginning of the winter.
– At the Millhaus office
Kapellenweg 6, 81371
– At the Soontagscafé in Innsbruck
Die Bäckerei Kulturbackstube,
Dreiheiligenstraße 21a, 6020 Innsbruck
– During the Go-shred Winter Sport Flohmarkt the 12th of November
The Riders for Refugees volunteers will then pick up all the donations in these locations and deliver them to refugee camps and local organizations in the Balkans.
- You can also send your boxes of warm goods directly to local non-profits in need. Here is a list of local organizations you can send to:
– At l’auberge des migrants in Calais
Association l’Auberge des Migrants
BP 70113, 62100 CALAIS Cedex
+33 (0)6 78 02 05 32
– At Refugee Aid Serbia in Belgrade
Refugee Aid Serbia
Koče Popovića 9, Level 2
Republic of Serbia
+381 (0) 61 319 3159
– At Freedom of Choice
Szloboda Izbora TSo (freedom of choice TSo)
Sremskog Frinta 1
– At Help Refugees
Help Refugees Allotment No: 1535 13 km
National Road Thessaloniki – Giannitsa
57011 Aghialos GREECE
Photo credit: David Azatkhanian